.

.

January 29, 2014

[JSG] My first two week itinerary of Japan

Travelling to: Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Gifu and Tokyo

This is the 2 week itinerary I wrote back in August 2013. Hopefully this will help you look at places to go on a quick timescale.

Accom - All of my accommodation bookings were via www.booking.com or in Tokyo I used Sakura
Trips - We also booked a day trip from Tokyo Snow Club
Travel - Apart from the Osaka subway line, the Japan Rail Card my friends used worked everywhere. However, because I was a resident I wasn't able to get one.

Obviously this was tailored to all of our specifications and we had specific dates to do things (also on a budget, being students/graduates and all)

Hopefully this was a help to someone out there. Or inspired you to think that planning a trip in Japan isn't too hard!






No comments:

Post a Comment